NFS support means Network File System. This is disturbed file system protocol originally and developed by Sun Micro system. Network File System is developed in 1984 by apache Hadoop support and configuration. This system is user friendly and allows users to access files over a network. Local storage is accessed over a stable network without putting any hurdles in client’s way.
How to share folder by NFS system?
Command line utility can be used either to share or delete share folder by Window Explorer, it is result of hard work by Hadoop developers. Steps to share folder by NFS share exe:
- First step to share folder, by NFS is to log on to the window based server. This is used on an administrative level account.
- Click on Start button first, click on Run. Type CMD and then click on OK.
- type the command:
- NFS share – o anon = yes share name = drive: path
- Press ENTER to share folder. NFS clients are followed and it is to allow anonymous access.
- If you want to delete shared NFS share then type the following command and ENTER to it.
- Nfsshare share_name /delete
- For displaying parameter, we can use NFS share and then ENTER to the following written command.
- Nfsshare /?
- First step to share folder is to Log on to the Windows-based server, users can log in by using an administrative level account.
- Then click on the system to Start Windows Explorer.
- Right-click the folder which you want to share and then click on Sharing bar on menu.
- Click the NFS Sharing tab.
- Then, the next step is to click on Share this folder.
- Configure the appropriate settings, and then click OK.
- User’s implements NFS domain processes which are running by defaults, in order to make its data generically available to the clients.
- The server administrator determines what to make available to the users according to their needs and requirements of businesses.
- exporting the names and parameters of directories
- Server security administration ensures for the proper recognizing and to approve suitable clients.
- User system network configuration ensures for the appropriate clients, who can negotiate with it through technical systems.
- The client system requires for access to export data.
- Exported data used for issuing a large and extra validated commands.
- If all goes well, users on the client machine can pass through the system applications. View and interact with mounted file technical system on the server with parameters which are permitted by professionals.
Read More Related This :
In case a company likes to increase its storage capabilities for data and processing power, big data hadoop software developer can be an ideal solution to it. However, it seems more challenging to adopt hadoop technology in real. What challenges a company needs to go through while hadoop technology’s adoption? Here you will find them all and learn in detail why companies avoid hadoop technology.